The TOM Closomat + is equipped with a standard seat. The seat is more spacious than a standard seat and has a surface that is almost twice the size of a bolt on shower toilet. But there are more possibilities. There are soft seats for people with buttocks problems, seats for people who have to perform activities on the toilet, seats for people with obesity, etc. For the right advice, please contact us.
TOM Closomat+, with standard seat
- More spacious than a standard toilet seat
- Provided with a pee protector
- Large seating surface gives good support and optimizes the trunk balance
- The edge of the seat clamps over the toilet bowl and therefore the seat can’t slide
- Ergonomically shaped is such way that the buttock seam is open
- Seat inclines slightly backwards
The TOM Closomat+ is ideal for combining with soft toilet seats. Below is an overview of the various options. If you would like advice, please contact us.
- Seat made of soft material.
- More spacious than a standard toilet seat.
- Seat provided with stabilizing cams, which prevents sliding
- Large seating surface gives good support and optimizes the trunk balance.
- Due to the soft material sitting down uncontrolled is more pleasant
- Suitable for people with pressure ulcers
- Applied with long sitting
TOM Closomat+, soft seat
- Standard opening
- Suited for normal and heavy stature
TOM Closomat+, soft seat with extra seating surface
- Smaller opening
- Suited for children too
TOM Closomat+, soft seat with open front
- Opening in front of seat for extra room to do self care
- Opening in front of seat for extra room for intimate parts
Standard seat Soft seats Obesity seat