Do you recognize this problem?
- Not being able to shower standing
- Finding troubles with sitting down and standing up from a shower seat
- Had an accident while showering
In that case the TOM shower lift is the ideal support for sitting down and getting up again safely while showering.
An electric shower lift is a solution for people who have problems sitting and getting up from the shower chair or where the care provider / caregiver has to make (too) much effort to get their client up from the shower chair. The user has the option of operating the shower lift by the buttons that are fitted on the left or right armrest. The soft non-slip shower seat prevents you from slipping.
- Equipped with folding arm supports
- Complementary remote control possible
- Soft seat
- Closed or open front
- A user weight up to 125 kg (vertical lift) or 150 kg (tilting lift)
40 cm height adjustment
Minimal seating height 34 cm
46/50 cm height adjustment
Minimal seating height 46 cm
The compact and safe 24 Volt shower lift fits in almost every shower room. The lift has an external 230Volt power source, which is placed outside the shower room. From this power source a 24 Volt cable is led back to the shower lift. The waterproof operation is mounted on one of the armsupport of choice.
The lift is easy to install and easy to use